Main My profile Sign Up Log out Login

Friday
11:05 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS LoginSign UpMain
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Archive - read only
Star Wars: Legends » Archives » In Character » Masque at the Ilyone Estate (Open)
Masque at the Ilyone Estate
Ilanah_IlyoneDate: Monday, 17 June 13, 10:10 AM | Message # 31
Major
Group: Users
Awards: 0
She smiled some, drawing in a breath to calm herself some. Maybe it was withdrawal, or maybe nerves, at that point she was unsure. The feeling felt the same both ways. Either way, she kept his hand in her grasp for as long as she could. "And I will teach you how to dance, soon." Ilanah promised.

The girl started to pull away, and didn't quite let go of his hand before she turned back and pushed herself up on her toes and kissed his cheek before she really did pull away and walked off to join this Orlando fellow.

"What part of Naboo are you from?" She asked Orlando politely.  "I'm afraid I have not heard of your family, and well, my father generally knows everyone, especially the nobility.  It only surprises me, is all."  Ilanah was not saying that Antar was a snob, no, just that he was very, very well connected, especially since it was partly his job to know.

Message edited by Ilanah_Ilyone - Monday, 17 June 13, 3:43 PM

KalThanatosDate: Monday, 17 June 13, 10:31 AM | Message # 32
Lieutenant
Awards: 1
There was a feeling in him as well.  His heart was racing at this point.  He could feel each finger of his in between hers, the warmth of her hand against his.  He looked down into her eyes as she told him that she'd teach him how to dance.  He knew that it wouldn't be an easy task for her, and hell, she probably knew that too, but she seemed to want to take on that challenge.

He was completely caught off guard once she lifted herself up on her toes and kissed his cheek before she pulled away and walked back off.  He stood there, watching her walk off, with a large smile on his face.  He nodded a bit before turning around and walking off to find another drink and begin socializing a little.

Jaryn_SobanDate: Friday, 21 June 13, 1:28 PM | Message # 33
Private
He had been able to get a Corellian spiced ale from the bar, and was a quarter of the way into his drink when Antar had approached him. He was standing next to the bar, observing the room, making notes of who was here while judging his choice in drink. It was certainly different from the Alderaanian ale he preferred, and the harshness was something to personally overcome. It was perhaps, however, fitting for the mood he was in. The current events of Naboo were troubling, and went against some of his most reverently held beliefs.

The source of his foul mood was in fact now approaching him for conversation. His deeply-held hatred of the Trade Federation was perhaps not that well known, considering he was regularly chastised following the conclusion of their invasion for becoming vocally political by his superiors, but it was nonetheless still there. Antar’s pleasant greeting was surprising, but at the same time not unexpected. It was his party after all, and he had to make nice with all the guests. The two men had an equitable working relationship, and it was believed to replace Panaka, he would have to form some kind of political alliance with the man.

“I wish they were better, Mr. Ilyone. There are some troubling events recently that I’d like to discuss with you, in private, once you are available,” he said. He gave a charming smile, but the dour look in his overall facial expression likely set the tone for this future conversation.

Captain Jaryn Soban
Naboo Royal Security Forces

Antar_IlyoneDate: Friday, 21 June 13, 7:13 PM | Message # 34
Sergeant
"Of course, of course."  He responded to Jaryn's request to speak privately.  "Mae, darling, entertain Mr. Rex and Ms. Schell and once Mr. Soban and I are done talking, you can send Mr. Rex up to my office."  The girl nodded and moved off to do as asked.  He turned his attention back to Jaryn and smiled a brief moment.  "What about this party, huh?  My daughter knows how to plan something pretty spectacular."  Antar let his gaze sweep the room for a brief moment to look for her, only to come up empty. 

Antar motioned to a side door that led from the ballroom to a small staircase up to his office.  He would talk as he walked.  "I imagine that you have some concerns, Captain, but I assure you there is nothing to be worried about.  Not from the Trade Federation, not from the Queen, not from anywhere.  But do tell me what you are concerned about and lets see if I can set your mind at ease so you can lose that scowl and enjoy yourself."  Antar said as he opened his office door and then strode inside.

Antar Ilyone

Star Wars: Legends » Archives » In Character » Masque at the Ilyone Estate (Open)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz