Main My profile Sign Up Log out Login

Friday
10:20 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS LoginSign UpMain
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Archive - read only
Star Wars: Legends » Archives » In Character » Masque at the Ilyone Estate (Open)
Masque at the Ilyone Estate
KalThanatosDate: Friday, 31 May 13, 8:22 AM | Message # 11
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Awards: 1
Having polished off nearly 2 drinks, he decided it was time to slow down a bit.  He had a mission, to find Ilanah.  As he moved around the ballroom, there were a lot of high profile people from the system in attendance.  Kal was the type of person to start worrying about security at this party, with all of the people like this in one place.  He figured that it had to have been adequately staffed in the security department. 

As his eyes moved around, searching across the room, there, off in the distance, he noticed a very familiar looking woman.  She was dressed in a black strapless gown.  Immediately, he knew that it was her.  It was a feeling he had, he just knew it.  Kal began to slowly push his way through the crowd of the people, propelled by the music.  He did his best to close the distance between the two of them.

Antar_IlyoneDate: Friday, 31 May 13, 8:43 AM | Message # 12
Sergeant
Awards: 0
Antar kept half an eye on his daughter for only a while before his attention snapped to his assistant, who was yammering off some names. "This is Mr. Rex and his gir...wif...I'm sorry sir, her name isn't listed." The girl stammered as she flipped through the list on her data pad, searching desperately for the name of the blonde on his arm.

"It is alright, Mae, I can introduce myself." He smiled and she took a step back as he stepped forward and extended a hand to the man. "Mr. Rex, so glad you could make it. And who is this lovely lady?" He questioned, just handling the introductions. "I hope that you two have a good time tonight, certainly. And the more the merrier, of course! Anyone care for a drink?" He summoned over a waiter with a tray.

Antar Ilyone

Ilanah_IlyoneDate: Friday, 31 May 13, 9:20 AM | Message # 13
Major
"Kal...?" She said as she saw the man in the dark tailored suit walking towards her. It was hard to tell, but once he was close enough, she knew. Ilanah smiled some and took a few steps forward to meet him. "I didn't think you would actually come, or could....." Ilanah said, once he was close enough to hear her. There were reasons she felt that way, of course, but none she would tell him. She also wouldn't tell him that she had kept the note he left, and that it was tucked safely away in the bottom of her jewelry box.

Maybe Cycerin had been right; she did have a bit of a schoolgirl crush. Ilanah quickly pushed her thoughts away and looked up at him. "I'm glad you did, though." She finally said.

Message edited by Ilanah_Ilyone - Friday, 31 May 13, 7:47 PM

Gerard_RexDate: Saturday, 01 June 13, 8:03 AM | Message # 14
Lieutenant
Gerard accepted Antar's handshake with a firm grip of his own. "A pleasure to be here," he said happily. "The lovely young lady with me is Allé Schell, my secretary and assistant. Allé, dear, would you like a drink? I hear the wines of Naboo are quite pleasant. As for myself, Mr. Ilyone, I will accept a small drink. It is not often that I partake, but this occasion is an exception.

"Tell me, Mr. Ilyone, what sparked this event tonight? I consider myself fortunate to have come to Naboo just in time to make it."

Gerrard 'Grendel' Rex

AlleDate: Saturday, 01 June 13, 8:32 AM | Message # 15
Private
She chose something off of the tray for herself, followed by some sort of liquor in a glass for him. "It's quite lovely to meet you, Mr. Ilyone. Your home is lovely." She said graciously, her voice laden with a velvety accent. She would let Gerrard do all talking a d she would do what she was there for; listen, observe, and learn.

Jericho_NovakDate: Saturday, 01 June 13, 8:37 AM | Message # 16
Sergeant
Not having personal experience with Ilanah Ilyone, Novak was forced to do it the backup way. Having said hello to a few Naboo functionaries and the like, he accepted a glass of something alcoholic and moved off towards one of the less-occupied walls. Closing his eyes briefly, he focused his thoughts, casting about briefly, though not utilizing the Force yet. Use of the Force would likely give him away, but for now, he could still 'see' one other who was a Force-user. Apparently, the Ilyone family had a Jedi at their party. Well, if Novak could not directly find Ilanah, finding a Jedi would be the next best thing.

Making his way through the crowds, Novak, as 'Lord Orlando' approached the Jedi and the female he was talking to on their blind side.

Jericho Novak

KalThanatosDate: Sunday, 02 June 13, 9:35 AM | Message # 17
Lieutenant
Awards: 1
He would see her notice him heading towards her, and stepped up to meet him, saying she was surprised that he actually showed.  He smiled and gave her a quick look up and down, "There's no reason why I wouldn't come."  He'd pause a moment, fixing his mask for a quick second, before continuing, "Enjoying yourself so far?  Not getting into any trouble, are you?"  He would joke.

Unknown to him, there was someone approaching from his blind side.  His senses hadn't picked up anything, mainly cause the man was masking his presence.

Antar_IlyoneDate: Sunday, 02 June 13, 9:53 AM | Message # 18
Sergeant
He laughed, but only briefly.  "I have the occasional dinner here, but this party, and everything involved with it, was my daughters idea.  She organized the entire thing, I only helped a little.  Besides, we do not really need a reason to have a gathering other than for everyone to have a good time.  Sometimes new business dealings arise, sometimes not. But ultimately, it is for simply the relaxation and enjoyment of others, Mr. Rex.  I am quite glad that you and your lady-friend were here in time for it."  He took a short drink from his glass.  "And also, I sometimes think that Ilanah just enjoys to dress up quite a bit."  Antar smiled and cleared his throat. 

"That's her, just over there."  He, obviously, didn't recognize the man with her.  Immediately, Antar assessed that he was too old, and would likely make mention of that later.  The other gentleman he did not recognize either; probably some nobility or some such that he hadn't, or only briefly met.  After a brief moment, he turned his attention back to Gerrard Rex and Alle. 

"What brings you to Naboo at this time?  Business or pleasure?"

Antar Ilyone

Ilanah_IlyoneDate: Sunday, 02 June 13, 10:03 AM | Message # 19
Major
Trouble?  She shook her head some and smiled.  Ilanah hadn't had a night like she had a few days previous, the night that he met her.  She wasn't entirely clean either, though, after a pyrepenol cigarette and a brief hit of Nyriaan spice earlier in the day.  The buzz had faded, however.  "No...of course I am not getting into any trouble."  Ilanah murmured as she took a step closer and glanced across the ballroom.  "My father is right over there, you see...talking to that long haired gentleman and the blonde?"  She pointed him out to Kal.  It wasn't to intimidate him, not that it would.

Ilanah pulled back from Kal, lingering there for only a moment before she let her gaze trail around the room once again.  It was then that she noticed "Lord Orlando" to the other side and nearby.  She offered a smile.  "Hello there."  Ilanah said cordially, then followed by introducing herself.  "Ilanah Ilyone....and this is my friend Kal....uh...."  She glanced to Kal as something occurred to her.  "I don't know your last name."

Gerard_RexDate: Sunday, 02 June 13, 12:41 PM | Message # 20
Lieutenant
Rex glanced briefly, albeit uninterestedly, at Ilyone's daughter. The child was barely into her womanhood and certainly not the reason he'd come to Naboo, nor to the party. No, there were far more important things here. "Business, I'm afraid," he responded when Antar's attention came back to him. "Business with you, actually, but there's no need to rush into things. I'm surprised, Mr. Ilyone, that being a close adviser to the queen doesn't warrant you grander quarters. Then again, I am used to the status symbols of Coruscant as opposed to the inherent beauty of Naboo."

Gerrard 'Grendel' Rex

Star Wars: Legends » Archives » In Character » Masque at the Ilyone Estate (Open)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz