[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Archive - read only
Star Wars: Legends » Archives » In Character » Drifting
Drifting
HavocDate: Saturday, 15 June 13, 8:32 PM | Message # 31
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Grunting, Havoc with the help of Dani and Darwin, whom caught him by complete surprise, would put the Jedi back in his bed. Once back in place, the Jedi would look at Dani and grin. "I don't want any padawans attempting their Force Powers on me, I might end up with an extra head." He then shot a look over to Darwin. "And you are?"

Your friendly neighborhood Jedi

Daneira_FarrisDate: Sunday, 16 June 13, 5:59 PM | Message # 32
Sergeant
She actually smiled some and helped Havoc lean back against the pillows, with Darwin's sudden assistance.  "Well...I promise I won't find a Padawan for you.  The Jedi that worked on you earlier, maybe.  No one has time to deal with an additional appendage, anyway."  She would press the button and call for a doctor to come in and assist where needed. 

"This is Darwin Sky...Padawan."  She took the liberty of introducing.  "I met him earlier, before well..."  Dani meant that she had met him before the distress call from Havoc's ship.  "Anyway...doc will be here soon and will get you fixed right up.  You'll be alright soon enough...just don't try anything crazy for a little while and let yourself heal."

Darwin_SkyDate: Wednesday, 19 June 13, 11:07 PM | Message # 33
Sergeant
Darwin had helped Knight Daniera get Havoc back into the bed. The Padawan was about to speak his name to the stranger when Daniera had spoken it for him. He looked at the Knight with a scowl on his face for a brief moment, before he made it disappear. Darwin didn't like people introducing him, he prefers to do it himself. However, he was certain Daniera meant well so he decided to let it go rather quickly. Sliding into a calm stance, and decided to finally speak with the stranger. "Oh, don't worry. I don't do healing. I don't want send you out with three arms." He spoke sacrastically in response to Havoc's remark regarding Padawans. 

"Who might you be, stranger?" His tone was not threatening, but rather a simple curiosity.

~Darwin Sky
-Jedi Padawan

HavocDate: Thursday, 20 June 13, 7:08 PM | Message # 34
Lieutenant
"Havoc..." He said, looking at the padawan. Looking around the room, he nodded. "If you will excuse me... I'm exhausted." Havoc would say.

Your friendly neighborhood Jedi

Star Wars: Legends » Archives » In Character » Drifting
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz