• «
Archive - read only
Star Wars: Legends » Archives » In Character » Jedi Mission to Dantooine
Jedi Mission to Dantooine
HavocDate: Monday, 24 June 13, 11:29 AM | Message # 11
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
And there was the magical question. His real name. Unfortunately due to the attack on the ship, Havoc would not have any memory of it, suffering from memory loss in certain areas. When asked of his name, all the Jedi could do was sigh. "Sadly, Havoc is the best I can tell you. If you were there when the ship was detected, you could see the damage it suffered." The feeling Havoc got from this master didn't bother him... one bit. All he did was smirk. "My rank is Knight, and again..." Another pause from the Jedi... as if he were attempting to find an answer. "I can't tell you who my master was. I think his name started with a D." Again an apparent side-effect from the memory loss suffered at the hands of falling ship parts from within the ship. Needless to say, standing here was a waste of time. Threats wouldn't work at this point; Havoc was determined to get to Dantooine; one way or another.

Your friendly neighborhood Jedi

Message edited by Havoc - Monday, 24 June 13, 11:40 AM

Daneira_FarrisDate: Monday, 24 June 13, 4:57 PM | Message # 12
Sergeant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Fighting the urge to flee the room, Dani piped up and intervened (if only slightly) on Havoc's behalf.  "He was in pretty rough shape and I didn't have the time to look for an ID or anything when I got him off of that ship...what was left of that ship."  Not that he would have had one, but when Daneira had found Havoc, he was lucky to even be alive.  She got to her feet and tugged lightly on the bottom hem of her jacket.  "I think, Master Tching, that if he owns a place on Dantooine, then he might know his way around, he might be good to have along for the trip."  She knew, within reason, the Jedi Master wouldn't round on her like he had Havoc, especially not after their recent chat.  That wouldn't be a reason for her to be disrespectful, of course.

She found herself catching Sun Tching's gaze for a brief moment, and in that moment Havoc was speaking about how he didn't know who is Master was or had been.  A sudden pang of guilt and an ache of jealousy washed over the Knight for a split second before she re-composed herself.  What must it be like to not remember?  To not remember Atrya dying, and to forget completely about Bellassa.  It was obvious to her that she still had a lot of work to do on her focus. 

"Will you all excuse me?  I'm going to go and.....check on the uh....pilot."  She was a little choked on her last few words as she breezed out of the lounge to head up to the cockpit and distract herself with dials and gauges and ooh shiny.

Star Wars: Legends » Archives » In Character » Jedi Mission to Dantooine
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz