Main My profile Sign Up Log out Login

Friday
9:17 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS LoginSign UpMain
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Star Wars: Legends » Archives » In Character » Message from Master Tching (To all Jedi aboard the Luminosity)
Message from Master Tching
Sun_TchingDate: Thursday, 06 June 13, 10:56 PM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
My brothers and sisters,

I seek volunteers to join me on an exploratory mission to Dantooine. It appears this world, which has a long history of suffering greatly, is currently in the throes of an extensive and long lasting drought, which meteorology reports indicate there is no relief to this state in the immediate future. Dantooine is a great supplier of foodstuffs to the galaxy and billions depend on this export.

We do not have an AgriCorps attachment aboard, thus, we must survey the situation and determine whether this is a situation requiring Coruscant's involvement and the dispatch of an AgriCorps team. I wish to take a team of Jedi under my lead to this world to do so; any Jedi with agricultural knowledge and training are especially requested. We will depart from the Luminosity in two days; please be at the ready, and respond if you are willing to participate in this mission.

Jedi Master Sun Tching
Holy Order of the Jedi Knights
Warrior Master

Second Seat of the Jedi High Council
Master of the Order

Darwin_SkyDate: Thursday, 20 June 13, 7:01 AM | Message # 2
Sergeant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Master Tching,

I am Padawan Darwin Sky. While agriculture may or may not be of my greatest strength, I am certainly eager at every opportunity to assist the Jedi Order, as well as a planet vital to the food supply of millions of sentient beings, as a whole in any way I can. I have never been to Dantooine before, but I had heard there's a rich history of Jedi and Republic connections. Perhaps a fresh pair of eyes would serve us well, and I volunteer myself for the mission. I hope I can be of help, and not disappoint the Order once more.

May the Force be with you.

~Padawan Darwin Sky

~Darwin Sky
-Jedi Padawan

Star Wars: Legends » Archives » In Character » Message from Master Tching (To all Jedi aboard the Luminosity)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz