Main My profile Sign Up Log out Login

Friday
9:37 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS LoginSign UpMain
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Star Wars: Legends » OOC (Out of Character) » OOC Forum » This is Literally the end
This is Literally the end
Darwin_SkyDate: Tuesday, 02 September 14, 8:01 AM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
So this is how Legends end. No going down fighting until the bitter end. No going out with a bang. I suppose everything has its own endings. 

Now I am here to truly keep my word. I had mentioned that I would retire from roleplaying the day Legends dies. 

It had been a "ups and downs" type of experience for me the past decade. Yes, I have been rping since 2004. It was awesome getting to know the players over the years. Hell, I even gained good friends because we all have the understandings about what it takes to roleplay. I want to take a moment to mention it was a honor getting to know every single one of you, and that I hold no personal grudges against anyone. 

Some of you have my text number, and/or skype username. Contact me there if you ever want to chat or something.

With further ado, I am announcing my retirement. In order to begin the new chapter in my life, I have decided to let go of the past. If I do return sometimes in the future, it would be that I am a whole new person.

~Erik

~Darwin Sky
-Jedi Padawan

Alyn_StarkDate: Sunday, 07 September 14, 7:19 PM | Message # 2
Colonel
If it helps at all, I've been in contact with Jamie, and Jaron and Jess have still expressed an interest in the RP. I've been rather busy with EIB (it's an infantry thing, look it up if you want) and will be for another week or so. It's still my intent to have the place infused with some new blood. It'll be around. I do hope to keep in touch, Erik!

Alyn Stark
Lord of House Stark
Governor of Kinyov Province
Owner, Stark Unified Defense (presumed)
Owner, Lorrd Engineering (presumed)

Darwin_SkyDate: Friday, 19 September 14, 10:59 AM | Message # 3
Sergeant
That's what everyone keeps saying. We always talk about reviving the group, but we never put the plan into motion. I want to see some action before I pull myself out of retirement. I have been focusing on school in DC, so I need to see whether someone finally as we say, "walk the walk." Sorry for the bluntness everyone.

~Darwin Sky
-Jedi Padawan

Star Wars: Legends » OOC (Out of Character) » OOC Forum » This is Literally the end
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz