Main My profile Sign Up Log out Login

Friday
7:55 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS LoginSign UpMain
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Star Wars: Legends » News and Communications » Holonet » {To:} Supreme Chancellor Kruus (Introduction of Freedom Warriors)
{To:} Supreme Chancellor Kruus
Darwin_SkyDate: Saturday, 28 June 14, 7:29 AM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
*A holographic projector would be connected with the one in Coruscant, and the source would be found all the way back to the planet MZX33291. An image of a man in white robes would flicker to life, with the arms crossed and the face pulling up so the Chancellor or whoever was in his office could see it. There was a lightsaber attached to his belt, and he made no attempt to hide that fact.*

Greetings Supreme Chancellor Kruus,

I never got the chance to formally congratulate you on your elections. Unlike your predecessor, I believe you are a man of progressive thinking. Let me introduce myself. I am Darwin Sky, and formerly of the Jedi Order. Right now, I run an elitist militia organization called the Freedom Warriors. We are dedicated to the freedom, justice, and democracy of the Galactic Republic. Please do let me know if the Excellency himself want to have a meeting with a little old me. Otherwise, we will eliminate the enemies of the Republic whenever you desires us to."

~Darwin Sky
-Jedi Padawan

Star Wars: Legends » News and Communications » Holonet » {To:} Supreme Chancellor Kruus (Introduction of Freedom Warriors)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz