• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Star Wars: Legends » News and Communications » Holonet » To Senator Torres
To Senator Torres
High_King_TadrinDate: Friday, 06 June 14, 4:54 AM | Message # 11
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
The Garths being the the ones my intelligence reports characterise as "largely unmitigated bastards", I respect merchants like the Volmen House.

How have they maintained perception as the strongest house for so long? Money? Do be frank. My droid is brain wiped daily and the frequency untapped.

As for the Starks. Why do they as the warrior house not hold power? Warriors codes tend to be rather against the like of the Garths? I like warriors, rather quaint and straightforward... But now they deal arms not fight with them? Surely if the Houses Volmen and Stark swore blood brotherhood you could be rid of the Garths and be a happier world under a blood bonded single clan? I'm a historian and this was the way of things deposing an Essellian royal house once?

Could you have Stark visit me? I might like to commission a personal item. It would be an item of high price and be worth his while. I would also like to talk to him and have him tell me of his house.

His Illustrious Majesty, High King Cassander Tadrin the Rich

Demaron_TorresDate: Friday, 06 June 14, 7:57 PM | Message # 12
Sergeant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I can't quite quote you on the accuracy of that statement regarding House Garth, High King. Ever since Tommen Garth's imprisonment, his son has taken over and their influence has waned to an extent. However, they are known for driving a hard line in business and their profits always come out ahead, and their personal guard is very well trained.

If you're referring to House Volmen as the strongest house as well, I must disagree. Volmen might well be one of the most liked Houses, but it's not the strongest by any means. Jarred Volmen has always preferred brains to brawn.

I can't speak with any certainty about House Stark. Their lineage has split in the past, and there are the Lorrdian Starks and the Coruscanti Starks. I wouldn't quite call them a 'warrior house,' though that is the reputation they have been given due to their penchant for designing and selling arms. Lorrdian politics are... complicated, ever since there were more Houses. With the majority rooted out during the Argazdan persecutions, the remaining three have been a fixture. To destroy a House would go against much of what all of us believe in, including Jarred Volmen's beliefs.

As for Lord Stark, I can send him a message for you. However, in matters of business, you might be better off contacting him yourself, High King.

Demaron Torres
Senator, Lorrd
Chosen of House Volmen

Star Wars: Legends » News and Communications » Holonet » To Senator Torres
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz