Main My profile Sign Up Log out Login

Friday
1:03 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS LoginSign UpMain
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Coruscant_Journal, Chancellors_News  
Star Wars: Legends » News and Communications » Latest News » Preshea Succeeds Baobab as Manda Leader
Preshea Succeeds Baobab as Manda Leader
Coruscant_JournalDate: Tuesday, 03 June 14, 11:25 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Moderators
Awards: 0

Preshea Succeeds Baobab as Manda Leader

(Courtesy of the Bothan NewsNet) — In a recent development the merchant families of the Most Serene Republic of Manda have recently elected Lady Catherine Preshea of House Preshea to the position of Doge. Never one to shy from her views; Lady Preshea is well known to be staunchly against the Trade Federation, having in previous interviews spoken out against the organization which is seen by many of the Merchant families as more of a legal criminal organization.

“The Trade Federation has proven time and time again that they are nothing more than bullies that seek only to line their pockets at the expense of those whom they claim to be ‘protecting’ or ‘trading’ with. Rather they are a legal criminal organization that steals and robs from the common people and attempts to push others around.”

While Lady Preshea has been elected as the new Doge of the Most Serene Republic of Manda, she has since then named the previous Doge, Havicl Baobab as the official Ambassador of the Most Serene Republic of Manda. Citing his previous experience with the Republic when he first came forward to represent the independent government of Manda; Lady Preshea believes that he can do more to serve the Most Serene Republic of Manda rather than treat him as a rival.

“I thank Lady Preshea for understanding the situation as well as acknowledging my experience in dealing with members of the Republic. While she is still young and settling into the office, this decision to appoint me as the official ambassador shows that she is smart and eager for peaceful relations with our neighbors.”

Ambassador Baobab told our interviewer when asked about the current situation. It is clear that with this new shift in government the Most Serene Republic of Manda is seeking to move for a great presence in the Mid Rim and Outer Rim Territories; as they have already looked towards their neighbors and rumors abound of their planned economical and humanitarian aid programs that are said to begin later this year.

Star Wars: Legends » News and Communications » Latest News » Preshea Succeeds Baobab as Manda Leader
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz