• «
Archive - read only
Star Wars: Legends » Archives » In Character » Coming to Hosko
Coming to Hosko
Lim_HejinDate: Sunday, 26 May 13, 8:29 AM | Message # 11
Sergeant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
When the Blue Star finally settled to the deck of the much larger vessel, Hejin reached out to flip the controls that powered down the engines to their sub-dormant state; Hejin's vessel, as a smuggler's transport, was filled with all manner of fun items and the like, one of which kept said engines from ever fully powering down, barring of course, his hitting of the kill-switch for emergencies and the like. It tended to save time if he needed to get out of a place quickly enough or make a quick getaway. Or for those times and places he just didn't want to pay his docking fee.

"Well folks, here we are. Let's go greet our hosts."

The quartet made their way to the ramp, which stuck briefly in a hiss of air before grinding open with a rather angry sound. Walking down the ramp with a casual ease, Hejin looked around curiously. He'd never heard of Jawas taking to space before, so this was a curious item of sorts. In the near distance, he could see a group of Jawas together; odds, of course, of telling if any were the Jawa he'd spoken to were impossible. They all looked the same, after all. Around him, his fellow crew were looking on with their own expressions of interest, or disinterest. Keji Genkai, after all, rarely looked interested in anything. Klaus was staring about as if looking for something to eat; the big man was always hungry after all, and Petra... well, Petra was far more guarded about new things than Hejin. For now, though, it was just a waiting game for them to be approached; at least that was how things were normally handled. Ever one to break tradition, Hejin strode off across the hangar towards the group of Jawas, trailed by his crew.

Lim Hejin
Smuggler
Pirate

Cyrida_TikkitDate: Sunday, 26 May 13, 1:58 PM | Message # 12
Sergeant
One of the Jawas in the group was paying enough attention to his surroundings that he saw the small party approaching. Quickly leaving his place as he rushed to them and held his arms out. Speaking Jawaese as he shook his arms, flailing them in the air a little before pointing down to a yellow line painted on the floor. The line appeared to be a caution line, a way to prevent people from getting hurt in the expansive lots of salvage that were strewn about the hanger, though placed carefully to allow one to walk between each plot. At the moment though after the Jawa pointed out the caution line, he cringed. Hearing a loud yelp before spinning around quickly enough to notice that in his haste to warn off the party, his own work had gone unattended. This caused a spring to become uncompressed which pushed one of the other Jawas back, though it was more like it flung the Jawa into an adjacent pile of salvage.

Leaving the party at that moment to help, it took a moment or two before the Jawa seemed to stumble out of the salvage and leaned over. Giving a cough before what appeared to be a nut and bolt fell out of his hood into his hand. The commotion wouldn't go unnoticed for too long as Cyrida approached to find out what had happened. Finding that while it was a fault to leave the work, the Jawa though was trying to keep potential buyers from hurting themselves. Looking to Lim and his group, it was clear that the tall one with the black hair (at least that's what Cyrida thought) was the leader.

Approached him he began to speak, though his voice once more came out in Jawaese, which caused a very annoyed sigh to leave the Jawa's lips before he looked down. Grabbing the box that hung around his neck as he gave it a rough smack before the words began to flow in basic. "What want?" It was a simple question with simple words, needing nothing more than the knowledge of what they wanted.

Cyrida Tikkit
Clan-Chief of Clan Tikkit

Lim_HejinDate: Monday, 27 May 13, 3:59 PM | Message # 13
Sergeant
( Hope you don't mind me continuing, Neese, since you've been absent. )

The area seemed to be rife with the natural dangers of junk piles and machinery that seemed as if it could backfire at any moment, or at the very least break apart into dangerous projectile components. As such, Hejin and his crew followed the cautionary line to avoid such problems or hazards to their health. When the Jawa approached them, the rest of the crew fell back respectfully while Hejin bowed briefly from the waist in greeting.

"We're looking for an upgraded sensor package for a YV-545, as well as an additional heavy-grad shield generator that will fit a small freighter. Would you happen to have any of these things available?"

Lim Hejin
Smuggler
Pirate

Cyrida_TikkitDate: Saturday, 01 June 13, 4:58 PM | Message # 14
Sergeant
(Post to come on this later today or tomorrow. Just been busy on another site.)

Cyrida Tikkit

NeeseDate: Tuesday, 04 June 13, 3:20 PM | Message # 15
Private
(( I should probably clarify that while Njon said he was going to send someone to the ship, it wasn't something I intended to RP out. I went along with it as Neese to be a good sport, but in fairness to everyone here I have to admit I don't have a lot to contribute to this thread. Doesn't mean I won't post on it if you guys want, but I don't know how fast I'll be and I don't want to hold you up. ))

Added (04 June 13, 3:20 PM)
---------------------------------------------
(( So yeah, let me know. ))

Cyrida_TikkitDate: Tuesday, 04 June 13, 9:56 PM | Message # 16
Sergeant
Cyrida thought for a moment on the request, tapping his hand against his unseen chin under the large hood. His bright yellow eyes peering out for a moment as he seemed lost in thought. A small cough pulling him back from it as he looked at the Jawa standing next to him before his attention returned to Lim. "We may. I think saw power generator for shield." He nodded before he motioned with his hand for the small party to follow him. Before he got to the deal though he wanted to make sure the group could pay. That was always the big prize, the materials or equipment or bartering that the spacers seemed willing to do. Though the Jawas had their own means of taking care of such things as Cyrida led them from the hanger.

It would be a short walk, though one that required some form of thought and careful movement. It was easier if one was aware of their surroundings as Cyrida seemed before he spoke up. "And duck." He nodded as he leaned over, a part being lifted from one side of the aisle to be put in an open work space before he stood again. Stretching lightly before he marched the small group out of the hanger bay. A few short steps later and they would be standing in front of the vault, Cyrida's attention turning back to Lim. "You have payment?" A simple enough question as Cyrida looked at the group before speaking up again. "Or have trade?"

Cyrida Tikkit

Tatiana_IltchenkoDate: Tuesday, 04 June 13, 10:00 PM | Message # 17
Private
Hearing the words on the air brought her attention back from her day dream. Her hands supporting her head before she sat up, bringing her boots down off of the table again as she stood up. It was Cyrida, with another group of spacers that seemed willing to trade. Though it was still always safe to be weary as she stayed near the alarm installed on the floor. Her small droid companion seemed to lighten up as it sat up from where it was resting on a higher self. It would be difficult to argue that the droid hadn't take on some of the personality of its owner as Tatiana looked to Lim and his group then back to Cyrida.

"What is it today Cyrida? Equipment or Currency?" A question she seemed to ask herself more and more as she pulled out a datapad. Hitting a few buttons on it as it brought up a small program. With the program running she set the datapad down before she crossed her arms over her chest. "So what do you have to trade or pay with?" She asked to Lim directly, wanting to see what they had before sending them back to the hanger bay for what they had come for.

Tatiana Lavrov Iltchenko

Jak_MerstonDate: Thursday, 20 June 13, 6:44 AM | Message # 18
Private
((I hope it's okay for Jak to jump in. I just thought I'd add another a bit of diversity to this thread.))

A lone YT-1300 light freighter would drop out of hyperspace, to some distance from Hosko's space station. It was a place of haven for professional criminals such as Hutt Cartel or simple smugglers and pirates. If Jak had still been employed by the SBI, he would have been crazy for coming. For he had heard stories of a Judicial disappearing after asking questions regarding a Hutt crime lord. He knew better than to trifle with one. Luckily for him, he was not there on SBI business. He hadn't been employed by the SBI for over a year now. Jak had completely turned his life around, and not for the better. After he had managed to kill a team of corrupt officials, he was quick to leave the Bureau. They did not know the truth, hence he was a wanted man. The only thing that he took from the SBI was a newly-minted YT-1300 that was in the services of his former employer and a trained Kath Hound, also known as a Salky, that had been in Jak's services ever since it was a puppy.

Under a new I&D signature to avoid a civilized system taking notice of his former employer's ship, he would send a message to what would be considered the docking authority for the space station. "Captain Merston of A Man's Luck. Requesting permission to land." The truth is, he was there for two simple reasons: A ) to find employment (perhaps by the Cartel) and, B ) to find upgrades for his light freighter.

~Jak Merston
A ordinary gunslinger

Message edited by Jak_Merston - Thursday, 20 June 13, 6:45 AM

Star Wars: Legends » Archives » In Character » Coming to Hosko
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz