Main My profile Sign Up Log out Login

Friday
8:15 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS LoginSign UpMain
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Archive - read only
Star Wars: Legends » Archives » In Character » Falling Away With You (Private- Concurrent with the Masque at the Ilyone Estate)
Falling Away With You
Ilanah_IlyoneDate: Wednesday, 31 July 13, 7:48 AM | Message # 31
Major
Group: Users
Awards: 0
"You're right. It hasn't. But my fathers business associates and the fact that the head of the naboo security forces are all here, just might." She said, somewhat wistfully, before she reached out and took his hand in hers. "I just have something I have to do first, and I can meet you back in there. And then I'll introduce you to my father, of you want. Sound alright?" She didn't get specific about what she needed, but she was pretty sure he would agree to her catching up in a few minutes.

KalThanatosDate: Thursday, 01 August 13, 2:17 AM | Message # 32
Lieutenant
Awards: 1
He felt her hand in his as she told him that she had something she must do first, then she'd meet him back inside.  He nodded to her, replying, "Yea, I'll meet you back inside and I'll grab us a few drinks.  Ill meet you back by the entrance to the ball room?"  He couldn't have been happier at this point.  There was a worry in his mind about what she had to go to, all he knew was that she'd be in there with him in a few moments, and they'd enjoy the rest of their night together.

Ilanah_IlyoneDate: Friday, 02 August 13, 3:51 AM | Message # 33
Major
Awards: 0
Ilanah gave him a brief kiss on the cheek, followed by one on the lips. Without another word, she released his hand and walked the other direction to retrieve her mask and do what she needed to do.

Minutes would pass, then hours before Kal would realize she wasn't coming back. All that was left laying in the garden was her masquerade mask and the blue glass spice vial she had used earlier and then emptied after she left him. Despite the exhaustive efforts of her father and the Royal Naboo Security Force, she was nowhere to be found.

Star Wars: Legends » Archives » In Character » Falling Away With You (Private- Concurrent with the Masque at the Ilyone Estate)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz