Main My profile Sign Up Log out Login

Friday
1:00 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS LoginSign UpMain
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Star Wars: Legends » OOC (Out of Character) » Post a Request » Request of transfer, a squadron
Request of transfer, a squadron
Darwin_SkyDate: Sunday, 10 August 14, 10:02 AM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I do not know if this is possible, seeing how rules are made to prohibit a character from mustering assets for another character if it's the same typist. This is nothing malicious, mind you. I simply wanted to transfer a custom-designed starfighter that Tremaine had requested a long while ago called Justice-class starfighter/interceptor to Darwin. I just think that Darwin would benefit the fighter more. Why? Because he's as much of a combat pilot as he is a lightsaber duelist. Also, it would fit into a new storyline for the Freedom Warriors. Because not only do Darwin get to lead them, he also get to lead the best squadron of the organization. Hence, here's the following request for the formation of the Alpha Squadron:

x1 Justice-class starfighter/interceptor (somehow to be transferred from Tremaine to Darwin)
x11 Z-95 starfighters

This way, Darwin would be a dual threat. He could fight on the ground or he could fight in space.

~Darwin Sky
-Jedi Padawan

MikeDate: Sunday, 10 August 14, 6:56 PM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Moderators
Awards: 0
Perhaps I missed a few things, but:

1) How is Tremaine connected to Darwin?

2) Can you link the Justice-class fighter, please?

3) Wouldn't it be easier to have Tremaine pay for another fighter for Darwin to be built? Also, if Tremaine has the money, couldn't he just front Darwin the cash?

Moderator Extraordinaire
Also good at baking

Star Wars: Legends » OOC (Out of Character) » Post a Request » Request of transfer, a squadron
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz