Main My profile Sign Up Log out Login

Friday
9:37 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS LoginSign UpMain
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Star Wars: Legends » News and Communications » Holonet » The Prime Minister of Argazda
The Prime Minister of Argazda
Praetor_OrielDate: Thursday, 03 July 14, 3:52 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Greetings,

As per our contract we arrived at Argazda this morning.

Naturally to work out what will be required for your force to defeat an enemy, I require you to assign a senior staff officer as liason. And for him to be fully briefed in your objectives fighting the enemy. Strategic and tactical details are critical, the degree you can commit to conflict and whether you require the destruction of the enemy's ability to fight war, or are committed to their destruction.

In order to advise you best, could you please furnish me with details of the state of the Argazdan Military.

Also the forces you expect to encounter from the enemy.

If you wish more than advice from my forces we will render it. If you wish to be militarily effective under my command, I require you appoint me with total operational and strategic control. I volunteer to be your Captain General for three standard months.

Would you find this desirable? I believe having fought in real wars all my career and having an unparalleled military reputation I would be vastly more effective than your General Staff who have little or no experience of actual battlefield command outside simulators.

Praetor Tyrion Oriel

Message edited by Praetor_Oriel - Thursday, 03 July 14, 4:00 AM

MikeDate: Sunday, 03 August 14, 10:30 AM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Moderators
Awards: 0
(as Prime Minister J'cep S'nar)

Praetor Oriel,

I am pleased to see you have arrived in good time and health. I have a Commodore on-hand to act as liaison between our forces, and he has already been briefed to the current speed. The Argazdan military is not an extensive offensive force. We currently field an armored defense platform at Argazda, and our small fleet consists of four CR90 corvettes backed by three squadrons of hyperdrive-equipped Z-95 Headhunters.

The enemy, if you'd like to call them such, though I do not, more of a sense of partners needing to be swayed, have a force that far outweighs ours. The files attached include what we know, which is nothing too specific, sadly.

I accept your offer as Captain-General, along with the stipulation that you agree, for this time, to act as an Argazdan military officer, so that you will be folded into us and not act against Republic laws.

Regards,

J'cep S'nar
Prime Minister, Argazda

Moderator Extraordinaire
Also good at baking

Star Wars: Legends » News and Communications » Holonet » The Prime Minister of Argazda
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz