[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Star Wars: Legends » News and Communications » Holonet » {To:} MR. Hejin
{To:} MR. Hejin
Trevor_FennDate: Tuesday, 24 June 14, 9:16 AM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Presently, Trevor was hiding out somewhere on Rori, one of the moons of Naboo. He was getting prepped up to meet at the rendezvous point.

*An encrypted channel would connect with the well-known smuggler, Lim Hejin. A holographic image of the man in dark robes would flicker to life, giving a couple of static images before the image would fully form.*

"Hello Mr. Hejin,

I apologize for taking so long to get back to you. My men and I are ready to proceed with our campaign. Are you ready?"

~Trevor Fenn

Lim_HejinDate: Thursday, 26 June 14, 7:23 PM | Message # 2
Sergeant
Having received the message, Hejin considered, then made his reply.

"I am. However, I have need to make a stopover in the Raioballo Sector. There's been word of some gathering of sorts near Dantooine. Pirate and raider attacks and the like. Perhaps you would be interested in traveling with me and, after my short time there, continue with what you wished to hire me for?"

Lim Hejin
Smuggler
Pirate

Trevor_FennDate: Saturday, 28 June 14, 9:33 AM | Message # 3
Sergeant
Trevor would carefully consider an answer to Hejin as well. Before making his answer known.

"Under normal circumstances, I would accompany you for a trip to the Raioballo Sector. It seems like a good place to incite violence. However, I hate to turn down an opportunity to kill a few farmers, but I have more pressing issues to deal with here on Naboo. Please do let me know when you are planning on taking a trip to the rendezvous point, though. Trevor Fenn out."

~Trevor Fenn

Star Wars: Legends » News and Communications » Holonet » {To:} MR. Hejin
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz