Main My profile Sign Up Log out Login

Friday
8:50 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS LoginSign UpMain
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Star Wars: Legends » News and Communications » Holonet » Lady Preshea (A Gift and show of Good Intentions)
Lady Preshea
High_King_TadrinDate: Thursday, 05 June 14, 12:20 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Madam Doge, Sublime Ruler of the Sublime Republic Mercantile Republic of Manda. May I tell you that you are a vastly more beautiful ruler than your Predecessor. You must be beloved of your people, a True Manda Rose.

I would like to ask if you would consent to a perpetual non-aggression pact and tax free trade between my worlds and the Sublime Republic of Manda. We would not suggest a formal alliance but do offer to extend our protection for any colony established on Garqi despite the land being your sovereign land..

I would also like to offer you a plot of land 50km x 50km on Garqi as your Sovereign Territory in perpetuity, to build whatever you wish (the land could easily fit a small colony, palatial estate and starport). We would welcome especially if you chose to build a small colony and starport as Garqi has much need of imported Agricultural equipment and raw materials like fertilizers, naturally you could then buy food there at a discount price and export it wherever you liked?

If you would do me the honour of visiting the Cassandran Worlds and doing me the honour of visiting my art collection with me... I will make the world of Biitu your own personal domain and incur the cost to build you a castle in great luxury there, and give the world to the Most Sublime Republic of Manda for as long as it wishes to rule there, independent of my judgement or governance.

His Illustrious Majesty, High King Cassander Tadrin the Rich

Message edited by High_King_Tadrin - Thursday, 05 June 14, 12:54 PM

Star Wars: Legends » News and Communications » Holonet » Lady Preshea (A Gift and show of Good Intentions)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz