Main My profile Sign Up Log out Login

Friday
7:55 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS LoginSign UpMain
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Star Wars: Legends » News and Communications » Holonet » [To]: Rear Admiral Kant, Judicial Forces ([From]: Commodore Vaughn, Judicial Forces)
[To]: Rear Admiral Kant, Judicial Forces
Darius_VaughnDate: Wednesday, 28 May 14, 1:25 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Admiral Kant,

It is my intent to utilize this venture to Ord Wylan to take a closer look at the Vavatch System in the Cygnus Empire. I was looking through old logs and Senate transcripts and it would appear that the personage of Count Kerubiel originates in the Vavatch System. With your permission, I'd like to see if we can root him out while we're making Ord Wylan a safer place.

Regards,

Darius Vaughn
Commodore, Judicial Forces
Deputy Commander, Judicial Forces: Outer Rim
Commanding officer, Rapid Reaction Fleet North
Former captain, Republic Special Task Force

Captain_KantDate: Wednesday, 28 May 14, 4:34 PM | Message # 2
Sergeant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I up-chained this to the SBI who report that Kerubiel was captured (this data remains Top Secret) during a failed raid on several Mon Calamari worlds last week. Confirmation of his identity has taken time, but he was the only survivor of the raid aside from a mercenary who was allowed to fleet. Apparedly all his troops had been poisoned prior to entering the engagement and he set his ships to self destruct with holds full of display pyrotechnics. He was never the great leaser many feared I believe, just another madman.

The Cygnus Star Empire is still a sovereign territory outside our Jurisdiction. On being informed of Kerubiel's base location the Cygnus Ambassador assured me yesterday it was taken several hours earlier but it was apparently left largely unguarded aside from various traps and a company of his forces.. As per Vavatchi law, they were thrown one by one to the mob so it seems likely we have anything to gain here. Ord Wylan is not currently within our sovereign territory as yet Commodore. Although I am told it is an objective of our best negotiators to make it so, just as a tacit reminder to the Hutts breaking the peace is not acceptable, as well as to demand to have their historic flagship as our Tribute. This will mean while we won't go to war with the Hutts a likely end to the story of them hegemonizing so many nearby worlds and even polities.

If your mission to the Hegemony is complete before we head to the Empire I would be willing to request you be able to visit as Observers and have them furnish you guides etc. That is if your XO is ready to command your Fleet in your absence and you have the days available.

Rear Admiral J.L. Kant

Republic Judicial Forces
Officer Commanding Rapid Reaction Fleet South
Commanding Officer of Judicial Forces in the Outer Rim

Star Wars: Legends » News and Communications » Holonet » [To]: Rear Admiral Kant, Judicial Forces ([From]: Commodore Vaughn, Judicial Forces)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz